Sunday, November 17, 2013

A lady and a horse

Laura and I met during a summer gymkhana series and we hit it off immediately. We found that we have so many things in common and believe in very similar areas of life. We both have very strong family bonds with our husbands and children. We both are outspoken and talk about everything. Laura is younger than me, but I have always felt like she was a long lost sister. She is also one of the few who love to look at the pictures I have taken and is very supportive. Granted, I am don't show off my abilities as a photographer, but have shown her what I can do and what I see. With that in mind, we made a date to do her pictures. Laura is starting a new direct sales business and wanted some shots for personal as well as business related, with a flair of western thrown in. After a trip of shopping and checking out a college she wants to attend, we set on taking pictures of her and her horse Bullseye. She is very self-conscious about how she looks, but I am able to take pictures that make her look beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment