Sunday, November 17, 2013

Kid shoot, lots of patience

A friend from work is a single mom with a beautiful little boy. When Mamta started working at the office, she was married and planning on having children. A change in her lifestyle gave her one beautiful boy and no husband anymore. She is a changed woman and with the fact that is already so beautiful, she is more so now. Her son, Parth, is a doll! He is such a loving boy and fun to be around with. The girls and I loaded up the minivan with our bikes and headed out to a park where we were all meeting. I wasn't planning on taking the girls with me, but with Greg camping I had no choice. With Mamta's approval, they came along and actually helped out a ton. The girls and I went to the park early to bike around the park before meeting up with Mamta. This actually worked since Parth didn't want to take a nap and she needed time with him. Once they did finally show up, it was a fun time. While the girls kept riding around on their bikes, I was able to get Mamta to open up and relax with Parth. He loves his mom so much and it shows. In some cases I called the girls over to make funny faces to get some real cute smiles out of him. With little kids, you know when you are done. Parth was showing some signs of done and I think Mamta was too. In the end, I was able to get some real nice shots in a short amount of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment