Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Little Girls and their secrets

One of my closest friends invited me to church this past Sunday. My girls and I have gone to a church in the past, but stopped going when our faith in the church and their leaders was destroyed. It has been over a year since we stepped foot inside another house of worship, but with this invitation we decided to go. The morning was crazy like usual, but we got to the church on time. Ok so we ran a few red lights and sped just a little bit. My girls and my friend's daughter are all the same age and temperment. Meaning they are elementary girls with big dreams. I adore watching little girls discuss very important events in their lives. You know.....politics....world peace.....boys. Laura is one of those friends that I can talk to about anything and everything. She is also that friend that if you don't speak for a while you can finish your conversation when you meet up again. So while we were sitting at the stop light (yes, I had to stop sometime) I looked in the rear view mirror and saw these three little heads together giggling and whispering. My older daughter says I have a bad habit to grab my phone and take a picture of whatever they are doing when we are going somewhere. In this instance, it was so important to capture this moment. Why? Because they are little girls for such a short time. This week I have two photo shoots planned. One is for a good friend of mine's birthday. This is very special because this friend past away last summer and on Saturday his wife decided that we needed to celebrate his birthday. The second one is another set of pictures with the rodeo kids. This time it is their individual pictures. I am heading off to one of their local rodeos and trying to capture different moments of their competitions. Love getting busy again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment