Sunday, April 20, 2014

My kids are great models

Sometimes I get lucky and I am able to use my kids as my models. Doesn't happen often since I take a ton of pictures them anyway, but when I can get them to model for me I take that chance. Today was one of those special days. The horses were let out for the first time and the girls went to hang out with them. I grabbed my camera and went to track them down. They were back there talking to the horses, following them around. With camera in hand, I had them pose for me. Always fun when they are in the mood. Cicely is more of a ham than Lizzie, but Lizzie can get her with the smile. They are great kids, lots of fun to hang around with, and not bad looking either. What a beautiful day too! Mother Nature is "supposed" to get cranky later with some rain and winds, but nothing yet. We took this advantage and went to town. Using the sun as our lighting, clouds as the filter, and my two crazy kids I was able to get some pretty cool shots. Still playing around with angles, shading, and focus. Trying to get better as I shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment