Thursday, April 17, 2014

Rodeo Kids Riding hard

A few days ago I went to watch and photograph the kids from our local rodeo team. Showing up around lunchtime, I wasn't able to see all the kids compete, but I did get some great shots of those who were on our team and doing what they enjoy. Being a parent and watching these kids compete, it is hard not to want to cringe and hide your eyes. I have been watching these kids for a few years now and still hide my eyes in some things they do. In this grouping, I was able to watch the boys compete on the saddle bronc rides and the girls do pole bending. Playing with different settings gave me some different perspectives of these pictures and getting lucky taking those just right shots makes me want to get better. And of course, the cuteness factor had to be thrown in for good measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment